This short video will teach you how to install Craft CMS on Windows using XAMPP.
1. Download XAMPP for Windows
2. Run XAMPP Execution file
3. Download Craft CMS
4. Unzip fileS inside htdocs folder
5. Create a User Account and Database in Mysql
6. Add PHP folder to the Path environment variable
7. Run the below command in the command prompt
8. Run this set up command as shown below in the command prompt window
9. Modify the “index.php” file as shown below
10. Installation Completion
Modify the path (“C:/xampp/htdocs/craft“) in “index.php” file as per your XAMPP location.